Feasibility / Cost Estimate
Chemical Engineering Partners provides Cost Estimate and Feasibility Study Services to clients. The typical list of deliverables for the Feasibility Study is as follows:
- Design Basis: The client will participate in establishing a basis for the plant design. CEP will establish capacity, feedstock characteristics, product quality and plot space. A questionnaire will be required to get a better understanding of power supply and general site conditions that may affect the design.
- Preliminary Process Flow Sheets: The drawings will show major equipment, pumps, exchangers, vessels, etc.
- Preliminary Emissions Information: Approximate values for flow rates and composition of effluents will be provided. This information may be sufficient to initiate discussions with local permitting agencies.
- Equipment List: Major equipment items will be identified and preliminary equipment sizing will be provided. These are subject to change after detailed simulation models are developed during Basic Engineering.
- Cost Estimate:
- Estimate Basis - Define procurement preferences and/or limitations (i.e. UK, EU, India, Eastern Europe supply)
- Pricing for Major Equipment
- Financial Model: A financial model will be developed for the project to facilitate the client's evaluation of alternatives and sensitivities. This will include gross margin and internal rate of return calculations.